Full-Service Real Estate Services Supporting Your Business Interests
For many business owners, real estate transactions are a key element to a successful operation. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, it is important to maximize your advantage in the transaction and shield yourself from unnecessary taxes, lawsuits and other liabilities.
At ZMA Legal, we offer experienced real estate law guidance to businesses and individuals in Deerfield and throughout surrounding areas. We can protect your interests in any commercial or residential real estate transaction or dispute in Illinois.
Handling All Types of Real Property Matters
We can protect your interests in a broad range of real estate law matters, including:
- Commercial real estate transactions, including those involving high-rises, office buildings, retail stores, shopping centers, parking garages and more
- Leasing issues
- Residential real estate transactions, including aspects such as title issues, appraisals and inspections
- Real estate disputes
Put our experience in real estate law to work for you or your business. Our real estate law services include:
- Commercial buying and selling
- Residential buying and selling
- Commercial leasing landlord- and tenant-side
- Drafting attorney opinion letters
- Title review
- Property tax appeals
- Condominium conversion and de-conversion
- Advising homeowners associations and reviewing and drafting declarations, amendments,
by-laws and rules and regulations
- Foreclosures and short sales
- Section 1031 tax-deferred property exchanges
- Planned unit developments
Speak With An Experienced Real Estate Law Attorney
Attorney Zaki M. Anarwala is not only a knowledgeable real estate law attorney. He is also a business owner attuned to the nuances of the real estate market in Deerfield, Lake County and the greater Chicago area. He can provide you with the legal guidance you need to efficiently navigate real estate law challenges and other business law matters.
With a skilled lawyer at your side, you can conduct real estate transactions with the confidence that your rights are being protected. To discuss your real estate law needs with a knowledgeable Deerfield attorney, contact our law office online or by telephone at +1-312-929-8334.