Dedicated To Franchise Success
ZMA Legal is dedicated to representing the rights and interests of franchisees. We understand that legal concerns of franchisees can be especially complex, and managing those legal concerns can be key to maintaining a franchise’s success. From our office in Illinois, we serve the needs of clients nationwide.
Full-Service Support Services for Franchisees
At ZMA Legal, our firm represents business clients for a spectrum of transactions and disputes.
- Analyzing a franchise
- Purchasing or selling franchise locations
- Formation of new businesses, including corporations, LLCs, startups and partnerships
- Drafting operating documents for corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and others
- Drafting and negotiating franchise and lease assignments
- Evaluating franchise disclosure documents (FDDs)
- Reviewing and negotiating leases and ground leases
- Reviewing and drafting confidentiality agreements
- Negotiating and drafting construction agreements
- Negotiating transfer and franchise fees
- Updating ongoing franchise agreements
- Enforcing contracts, resolving termination conflicts
- Resolving franchise disputes through litigation or alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
We advise franchisee clients on a variety of business concerns, offering concrete counsel for complex business issues.
- Jimmy John’s
- Smoothie King
- Pet Supplies Plus
- Holiday Inn
- Papa John’s
Working With ZMA Legal
At ZMA Legal, we are committed to helping businesses. Our services focus on benefiting you and moving your business toward a strong future. When you work with us, we will take the time to listen to your needs, thoroughly understand your business, and create a legal strategy that will both solve your current issues and set you up for future success.
Contact Our Office
When you contact ZMA Legal, our team will quickly get an initial consultation set up for you. You can utilize our online form or give us a call at +1-312-929-8334.