Legal Advice For Businesses
Small businesses make up the majority of Illinois’ entrepreneurial community. Working with an attorney who understands the changing economy you are dealing with today is essential. ZMA Legal is always up to date with our state’s business industries, and uses that knowledge to create an effective legal strategy for you.
ZMA Legal represents small and mid-sized businesses, private equity investors and institutional investors. Our clients have come to rely on our knowledge and experience whether they are starting a business or are at another critical stage.
Our Business Law Practice
ZMA Legal provides clients with assistance in the following business law areas:
- Entity selection and formation of corporations, LLCs, startups and partnerships
- Drafting operating documents for corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and others
- Registered agent services for Illinois businesses including preparation of annual reports, meeting minutes and other documents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring
- Drafting business agreements and contracts necessary to manufacturing, distribution, employment and other services
- Non-disclosure and non-competition agreements
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Disputes involving business partners
- Issues between employers and employees
- Commercial real estate buying, selling and leasing
- Copyright and trademark protection
- Joint venture agreements
- Succession planning including buy-sell agreements
We have experience with a wide variety of industries, including:
- Car dealerships
- Gas stations
We represent clients from all over, including:
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- New York, California, Florida, Indiana, Ohio, Nevada, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Massachusetts, and others.
Working With ZMA Legal
Our staff understands the importance of efficiency for business owners. We are always careful to respect your time and finances. Our staff also makes a point to respond clearly and promptly to your concerns. We work to ensure that we fully understand the specific industry landscape of your business so that we create the most effective strategy for you.
At ZMA Legal, we are committed to helping businesses. Our services focus on benefiting you and moving your business toward a strong future. When you work with us, we will take the time to listen to your needs, thoroughly understand your business, and create a legal strategy that will both solve your current issues and set you up for future success.