About Our Firm
ZMA Legal was founded by Zaki M. Anarwala in 2008. Located in Deerfield, our firm has represented a wide variety of businesses throughout the United States and worldwide. We work intimately with each of our clients and tailor our strategies to you.
ZMA Legal advises our clients in a range of practice areas, including:
- Corporate law. We advise our clients on business formation, drafting shareholder and operating agreements, negotiating deals, assist in mergers and acquisitions, review and draft various contracts and agreements and provide general legal counseling.
- Estate planning. We provide our clients with estate and tax planning, and draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney and end of life documents. In addition to this, we advise clients and their representatives on trust administration.
- Real estate law. Both commercial and residential transactions
- Employment law. We represent employers and employees with drafting and reviewing employment agreements, non-competition and non-disclosure agreements.
- Nonprofit organizations. We assist organizations in the formation of not-for-profit and tax-exempt organizations and the day-to-day advising of nonprofit corporations.
Our firm is also proud to participate in pro bono work through the ZMA Legal Foundation. We focus on contributing to our community through legal and financial support for organizations involved in social issues.
ZMA Legal is committed to providing each of our clients with top-quality service. We hold on to principles of clear communication, high ethical standards and informed legal advice.
About: Zaki M. Anarwala
Meet Our Attorney
Zaki M. Anarwala, the ZMA Legal principal attorney, stays on the cutting edge of business, real estate and estate planning law. Mr. Anarwala has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers — a list that recognizes no more than five percent of attorneys in Illinois — for years 2019 and 2020. Just like many of our clients, Mr. Anarwala is an entrepreneur. He started ZMA Legal with the goal of providing better and more accessible legal services to companies. More than a decade later, ZMA Legal is a law firm focused on the future of your business.
After graduating from Northwestern University, he attended the Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He is a member of The Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association and American Bar Association. Mr. Anarwala is also fluent in Hindi, Urdu and Gujarati.
Mr. Anarwala is not only a legal leader, but also a leader in the Illinois community. He is a member of the Northwestern Alumni Association, the Chicago Chapter of Young Real Estate Professionals, the Lawyers Club of Chicago, and the Deerfield, Bannockburn, Riverwoods Chamber of Commerce.
Schedule Your Consultation
Working with ZMA Legal gives you the advantage of experienced legal advice and a fresh business perspective. Connect with our firm to discuss your legal needs by utilizing our online form or giving us a call at +1-312-929-8334.